Bluetooth headsets remain a popular cell phone accessory, and the latest models have come a long way in sound quality and versatility. The topmost requirements are for an ergonomic design that can travel with the customer. Something that feels uncomfortable is not a gratifying fit for today’s mobile consumer. The good news is that there are 5 excellent choices for you if you are seeking Bluetooth headsets.
Here are five of the best Bluetooth headsets for sound quality and function. For each choice, I have highlighted the factors that can add to the user’s comfort zone and expected quality.
1. The Aliph Jawbone is consistently rated as the best for reducing background noise.
• This is the only headset with a Voice Activity Sensor (VAS), allowing the device to better distinguish your voice and deliver clear communication.
• Background noise is virtually eliminated with their proprietary Noise Assassin and military grade noise reduction technology.
• The device includes a magnetic USB cable, giving you 80% charge in just 35 minutes.
2. To use your headset all day, one of the best choices is the Plantronics Voyager Pro.
• This lightweight headset has an ‘over the ear’ design making it very comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
• The long battery life (over 6 hours) makes it ideal for long use. This is ideal for long distance travelling or for those of you whom spend a lot of time listening to music.
• There are three types of WindSmart technology that block interfering wind noise. This is one of most sought features of a headset.
3. For the ultimate luxury, there is the slicker Jabra JX20.
• It is encased in titanium which gives the headset a sleek look and feel.
• Titanium is also lightweight and strong so giving you more comfort and durability.
• The great aspect here lies in the moving mechanics which allows you to rotate between the on and off position.
4. One of the smallest headsets is the Motorola Mini H9.
• Its lightweight construction makes it comfortable to wear on the ear.
• The tiny size gives you an inconspicuous headset.
• A portable charger allows you to recharge almost anywhere.
5. Finally, for a headset with extra features, use the Nokia BH-902.
• An LCD display gives you call management directly from the headset, allowing redialing from the headset.
• The display can also give you missed calls and unread text messages.
If you go down to the shops today, there is a surprise or two in store where headsets are concerned. One of the above choices will provide you with a stylish Bluetooth headset.
About the Author: Stephen Davies MSc is a content writer/copywriter and director of clickforseo.com, which offers SEO writing and marketing services to the SMB market.